However, from now on, I will always remember these things:
It’s never too late to become the person that I want to be.
It’s never too expensive to buy the gadgets that I 40% need, 60% want.
It’s never too impossible to earn online through writing and blogging.
- Slim down.
- Visit Vigan.
- Grow my hair. Treat it well.
- Apply for a credit card.
- Continue reading the bible.
- Be a whole lot nicer.
- Control anger.
- Buy books from book sales. And read them.
- Find a house for me, mom and the dogs.
- Let them live with me ASAP.
- Try not to be torpid.
- Take beautiful pictures.
- Buy a new phone (Samsung Galaxy Ace).
- Buy RAM for my laptop.
- Buy external hard disk.
- Take my day work more seriously.
- Write more.
- Earn more online. And build passive income.
- Take my dog niche blog seriously.
- Go out more often.
- Party at least once a month.
- Try to be a little less torpid.
- Confess my sins.
- Extend help whenever possible.