I have been here and there and everywhere that I am going to leave you with a super random post — more of like a summary of my first week of the -ber month.
- Telling me negative stuff about certain people wouldn’t do much damage to that person — it actually damages your credibility to me. You’re like a balloon that keeps on shrinking and the person that you are talking nasty about keeps on floating higher. Better think twice before pouring out your words on me. Better reserve that needle for sewing buttonholes and stop pricking your own skin.
- Less time on work, more time for play. Unless your work is your life. Yahoo!
- Swiping is an addictive act. Should write more reviiiieeeewwwss.
- I am now convinced that 5-inch heels and alcohol don’t mix. You wouldn’t want Hydrogen Peroxide bubbling your booboo out. It’s not a great way to start the day.
- Some engineers can nurse better than actual nurses. Baha. Well, case-to-case basis.
- A booboo can actually change your office fashion statement and can encourage you to throw in a new fashion find in your closet. But, don’t be overjoyed — it can change the way you walk, too.
- Wedding invites should be out soon. Work your cute ass off, A.
- Spontaneity is a good thing.
- Feeling excited about the days to come? Having gazillion things enter your mind? It’s a good sign. Go on.
- Families are always the best. Supportive all the way.
- I am so dying to know A I just don’t have the luxury of time to have a PLL marathon these nights. I am so going to find out who A is.
- You’ll know it when you’re ready. You’ll know because it feels right.
- Note to Self: Show up on food tasting invites. You’re wasting good times and potential food blog posts.
- Note to Self: Please start reading The Great Gatsby. And the other books that you have started reading. Finish them off.
- It’s never too early to buy a 2013 Planner on August 2012, especially if it is Paolo Coehlo inspired.
- Note to Self: Sleep now. Gotta wake up early tomorrow and pick out a dress. Boohoo.
- I will be able to run again and play Ultimate Frisbee.
Night, people. Sorry I suck at Time Management and Multitasking nowadays.