After all, you use it to increase your cash flow.
That’s why I have been working my ass off these past few weeks to get myself a new one! I have been searching the malls and the internet for my next best friend. I am sorry Samsung pink lappy have to give up. I truly am. I would have salvaged the 8GB of RAM that I have installed in it, but when we tried it on Atasha, my Asus lappy, it can’t detect it. They’re not compatible in short. Grrr. I guess I just have to sell my RAM online?? I still got the case and it’s pretty okay.
Anyway, here are the things I love about my new ASUS x450L lappy:
- 1TB HDD
- 4GB RAM
- intel i5 Microprocessor
- SonicMaster speakers which is loud
- NVIDIA GEFORCE 840M videocard
- comfy and soft keypads
- not too sensitive touchpad
- cool charger, Apple-inspired
- Brightness isn’t enough for me (or my eyes broken?)
- No keyboard backlights (I know them from the start I just have to deal with it)
To get the guilt of buying this laptop out of me, I :
- remind myself that the almost Php2,000 tax refund for my tax-free shopping in Ireland was already credited to my account
- used the BPI credit card promo in Chowking (got two chicken meals + 2 sets of 3-piece siomai for FREE!)
- sent a letter waiving my credit card annual fee to BPI
- availed of the Php3,000 discount for the cash payment. I used cash + credit card, supplemented by my online gig money, of course!
- loaned from SSS (to use my SSS). This is a good debt since my laptop is an investment. I use it to generate income. Hah.
So, have I justified my gadget buy? I hope I did!