So, tomorrow’s the big day for caffeine lovers! Tomorrow’s the start of Christmas in every Starbucks store!
Side Thoughts: Financially speaking, a few cups of expensive coffee wouldn’t harm you that much if you only go once to twice a week. It’s my kind of unwinding. And there’s no delish coffee as Starbucks Java chip. (Okay, so maybe once I’ve tasted better coffee in Limerick.)
Anyhow, here’s the surprise Christmas drink:
Christmas Cookie Latte
“buttery creamy latte infused with shortbread cookie sauce, topped with whipped cream, shortbread cookie drizzle and butter cookie crumbles. Starbucks unique shortbread cookie sauce has a sweet buttery flavor and aroma.”
You can have your Christmas Cookie Latte hot or iced. Get them at these prices:
Short – P150
Tall – P160
Grande – P175
Venti – P185
Tall – 170
Grande – P180
Venti – P190
Starbucks Christmas SB Cards
I should’ve waited for these cards! There’s a promo for this. Here, look.
STARBUCKS CARD ACTIVATION PROMO
- Promotion will run from November 3 to 5, 2014 in all Starbucks stores in the Philippines.
- Customers who activate a new Starbucks Card within the promo period with at least ₱1,500 will receive an additional ₱300 load.
- This promo applies to newly activated Starbucks Cards (any design including mini card) and not reloaded Starbucks Cards.
- Customers cannot use a Starbucks Card or Gift Certificate to activate a Starbucks Card.
- There is no limit to the number of Starbucks Cards a customer can activate.
- The additional ₱300 load must be loaded on the same Starbucks Card activated.
- If a customer would like to activate a Starbucks Card with ₱10,000, the customer should only shoulder the cost of ₱9,700 while the ₱300 balance will be complimentary.
- This promo cannot be availed in conjunction with other promotions.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 3670 Series of 2014
But, I’ve gotten mine last month. I got one because boyf and I always go to Starbucks on weekends when we feel toxic. A different scene + the caffeine calm my nerves. To make up for it, I do my freelance work there. Haha.
Here are other Starbucks Card Promotions which might interest you.
Starbucks Planner 2015
They look cute, eh? I used to collect stickers to get a journal 2 years ago, but they got lost when I’m close to completing it. Also, I only liked looking at Starbucks journal. Last year’s journals have bookmarks. This year’s have personalized tag bookmarks.
So, do you want to get one? Here’s what you need to do:
- Accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers – nine (9) Christmas beverages and nine (9) core handcrafted beverages
Do you think you can take on the financial challenge? Or the calorie count? Hah.
Me? I’d want an empty notebook for my journal. I’m just after the tambay moments and the delish coffee sips. So, if we’re friends, you can have my sticker. wink