I’ve enrolled myself in MBA classes a year and a half ago. I sort of thought it would be my life’s back-up plan because I want to be a work-at-home mom who writes for a living. You must be laughing at my reason, but of course, I have a secret plan on why I am doing it. I just won’t tell you because. Maybe you’ll laugh at it too.
I am not sure if I am doing the right thing, but so far I am enjoying some parts of MBA classes. I get to meet people. I get to discuss in front of the class and I re-discovered my fondness for talking to a bunch of people, making them laugh. I get praises for my writing and documentation skills. Lol. Whatever.
So far, I have finished 3 semesters. And last week was the hellish of them all! I wrote 10 yellow pages for my Operations Management exam. I worked on the class documentation. I didn’t even know why I volunteered. I studied for Financial Management and I realized it is difficult reviewing for a few nights if you weren’t listening the whole semester. I didn’t like the professor that’s why. I studied for Quanti Statistics and reviewed how to input and analyze different sorts of data. I sucked at the identification part.
Oh well. I am glad that I got my Saturdays to myself starting this week! Hah! And I want to dedicate a post to the things that I want to do now that my 3rd semester in grad school is over. Yay, you prolly won’t care, but I want to let this out of my system. Or maybe I just want to add a new blog post. Whatever. Here we go.
- sleep until 9 AM (the most) on Saturday mornings because as a full-time working adult who got an effing stressful job, I need all the sleep that I can get. =P
- get back to wedding planning. Wedding is exactly 3 months from now and I really haven’t put every shit together. I need to work on that.
- travel local. I missed traveling, not that I am an avid traveler. I just want to shake shit off once in a while because stress can kill. We have a scheduled trip to See the Enchanted River next month so yayyyy I am soo excited.
- take more pictures. Our (yes, the fiance’s and mine.) Nikon and Go Pro are collecting dust for months now. We better put them to use again.
- get back to Zumba again. Yay. I stopped for the last weeks because I don’t wanna stress myself that much. And ugh, I am working until 9pm. I changed my work schedule so I hope to get more me time. If I need weekdays off, err, I’ll have a work around for it.
- read ebooks again! I have only finished one since January! But for the last few weeks, I can’t bring myself to read because my brain is tired.
- go back to calligraphy. Yay! Because when I practice, I lose track of time and that is a bad thing when you get shitloads of stuff to do. For now, I can run back with arms wide open to it.
- try the watercoloring pad that I bought weeks ago. I’ve also bought watercolors last year when I vowed to revive my creative self who is dying.
- cook healthy! And because I am always tired, the fiance and I were relying on fast food and karinderya food to feed us. But, this should stop. We should eat healthy! I missed my own meals anyway. Haha. I can cook, I tell you.
- read the bible and talk to Him more. I am sooooo guilty of cutting my hours with HIM. :(((
- watch LOST. Just copied the entire 5 seasons. I needed to relax.
- blog more here. I’ve been crappy. Sorry for that.
- write for Finance Pinoy. Yes, we’re reviving it. I hope you could visit our site. It’s a Financial Resource for Filipinos. We talk about finance stuff. Get some great tips from there.
- buy flowers when I can. I have collected juice bottles, which I used as a vase when the fiance gave me flowers last Vday. I am thinking flowers make everything prettier so maybe I’ll put flowers in a bottle or two.
- side hustle once more. I need to build up my finances so I’m going back to side hustling. Hello, oDesk.